Dominion Questar Names Members of Citizen Advisory Council
We are fortunate to have a high level of knowledge, wisdom and principled experience represented by the members of this council.
SALT LAKE CITY – Dominion Questar has named an 11-member Citizen Advisory Council to ensure the continuation of a strong relationship between the company and community. The council will provide guidance and feedback on community needs, system performance, environmental stewardship and sustainability, economic development opportunities, and other related activities of importance to the communities and regions served by Dominion Questar.
The council is made up of seven community and customer representatives and four company representatives. The members are:
• Gregory S. Bell, president and CEO, Utah Hospital Association;
• Patricia Jones, CEO, Women’s Leadership Institute;
• Lane Beattie, president and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber;
• Derek Miller, president and CEO, World Trade Center Utah;
• Natalie Gochnour, associate dean and director, University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business;
• Dr. Karla Leach, president, Western Wyoming Community College;
• Nick Tatton, community director, Price City, Utah;
• Thomas F. Farrell II, chairman, president and CEO, Dominion;
• Diane Leopold, president and CEO–Dominion Energy;
• Carter Reid, senior vice president and chief administrative & compliance officer, Dominion; and
• Craig Wagstaff, president–Dominion Questar, and citizen-advisory council chairman.
"We are fortunate to have a high level of knowledge, wisdom and principled experience represented by the members of this council," Wagstaff said. "Their leadership and viewpoints, coupled with deep roots and relationships within our region, will help to pilot and grow the company as we move forward."
Dominion Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City. Subsidiaries include Questar Gas, Questar Pipeline and Wexpro.
Dominion Questar is a subsidiary of Dominion (NYSE: D), one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy. Dominion has a portfolio of approximately 26,000 megawatts of generation, 14,400 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline, and 6,500 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates one of the nation's largest natural gas storage systems with 1 trillion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves more than 6 million utility and retail energy customers. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.domionionenergy.com.
# # #